- For centuries 100% pure Shea butter has been used in Africa
- Shea butter can be used as a body lotion, its rich, thick texture instantly softens skin and is great for people with sensitive skin, dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema.
- It is also great for babies, and can even be used as a diaper rash cream.
- Use it to heal chapped, broken skin or lips. Use it to heal dry, itchy scalp or split ends.
- You can also use it to soften your feet and get rid of toe fungus.
There are so many ways that you can benefit from shea butter.